Zenprise is now part of Citrix. Click here to learn more about MDM solutions from Citrix.
What Is Mobile Device Management (MDM)?
Mobile device management solutions offer basic device lifecycle management capabilities such as device provisioning, lock, and wipe. MDM software has become an important tool for IT to gain control over the proliferation of mobile devices in the enterprise. Mobile devices are entering your workplace in record numbers, and they’re there to stay. But what is MDM without security beyond the device and across all major platforms – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile? A well-featured MDM system like Zenprise MobileManager provides centralized visibility to the devices and users that are connecting to the corporate network and allows IT to manage the devices by applying the right set of policies to ensure compliance. For example, unmanaged or jailbroken and rooted mobile devices can be blocked from accessing email or other corporate assets.
Zenprise protects the mobile enterprise end-to-end with the industry’s easiest-to-use MDM. Zenprise MobileManager™ and Zencloud™ let IT say “yes” to personal and corporate-owned mobile devices by safeguarding sensitive corporate data, shielding the network from mobile threats, maintaining compliance with regulatory and corporate policies, and making the administrative process simple and intuitive.
Only Zenprise offers:
- Out-of-the-box support for BYOD
- Configurable dashboard with device filtering and one-click bulk actions
- IT and user friendly enrollment options that reduce the support burden
- Simple, mix-and-match policies and apps for fast, error-free deployment
- Direct and real-time integration with LDAP that saves ongoing administrative time and cost
- Geo-fencing and geo-tracking for advanced perimeter-based device security and compliance and asset tracking
- Support for mobile lines of business with app and data management and support for purpose-built corporate devices
- Support for all device types, with advanced integration for Samsung SAFE devices and non-C2DM Androids like the Amazon Kindle Fire
- Automated and always-on regulatory and policy compliance across mobile devices, apps, the network, and data
- Flexible event-based and ad hoc notifications for administrators and users
- Mobile App Lock to prevent non-compliant or malicious apps from launching on the device
- Mobile Security Intelligence and integration with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions for monitoring and reporting
MDM for the Most Demanding Enterprises
Not all MDM systems are created equal, and that’s why the most exacting Fortune 100 enterprises and government organizations use Zenprise.
Why? Because Zenprise scales as they grow, has security architected in, and supports industry-standard high availability throughout, including global datacenter redundancy in our cloud. We provide an enterprise MDM solution and back it up with great customer service. It’s your mobile enterprise. We take it seriously.