Zenprise MDM Boot Camp
Mobility Changes Everything
Your employees and customers are now everywhere. They’re working from home, the road, the air and the corner coffee shop. They’re using PCs, Macs, smartphones, the family iPad and management demands that they have the ability to access everything needed to conduct business as securely and efficiently as possible. Welcome to the new IT landscape—where the lines between your enterprise and your employees’ personal life blurs. You need a way of managing these challenges.
Do you have the best MDM architecture?
How about the skills?
If you’ve embraced this change, you know that securing your enterprise is going to require the best MDM software and skills. If you are already a Zenprise customer, then you can check off the first box. As for the second, our Zenprise MDM Boot Camp gives you the best mobile device management architecture training.
Who Should Attend
Zenprise MDM Boot Camp is an intensive class designed for Zenprise customers and partners who want to take an in-depth look at the mobile device management industry and how Zenprise’s software is designed to meet the most complex and demanding requirements in securing the mobile enterprise.
- Understand the features and functions of Zenprise MobileManager
- Distinguish between Core MDM Functions vs. App Management and Data Control
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the different components of Zenprise MobileManager and the application of each
- Experience Zenprise mobile device management architecture training and learn about system requirements
- Understand the pre-requisites for all Zenprise components
- Participate in hands-on labs for configuring the Zenprise components
- Learn about Certificate Authorities and related technologies
- Understand the difference between mobile operating systems and how Zenprise MobileManager works with each
- Learn how to enroll different device types
- Participate in hands-on labs to set up VPN with iOS devices
- Understand how Zenprise leverages tools like NitroDesk’s Touchdown™ client for additional control on Android devices
- Learn how Mobile Application Tunnels work to secure Android devices
- Get hands-on lab for blacklist or whitelist applications
- Create policies for different device or user types
- Deploy policies to devices
- Learn about Zenprise Mobile DLP technology
- Learn how to create dynamic, context aware policies to control devices at a more granular level
- See how Zenprise MobileManager fits into different deployment scenarios
- Review the most common issues and how to troubleshoot devices, services, and infrastructure problems via the Zenprise system
- Access the Zenprise Customer Center to gain access to the Knowledge Base, software downloads, and case management
The curriculum includes both lecture and lab instruction. It runs for 2 days and you may attend in person or virtually via web-conferencing tools. Zenprise works with professional instructors and through Authorized Training Partners to ensure our customers have the best experience possible. Classes are offered regularly and signing up is easy. During the enrollment process you will receive details for attending the course. If you choose to attend the class virtually, a headset along with instructions for getting set up will be sent to you in advance.
How to Enroll
- Purchase training through your Zenprise account representative who will provide you with an enrollment code redeemable during the signup process
- Click “Enroll” and you will be taken to our Authorized Training Partner's website
- Complete the enrollment form. During the process you will be asked to enter your enrollment code.
Enroll with our EMEA training partner
Regularly scheduled sessions at:
Enroll with our NA training partner
Regularly scheduled sessions at: